Orangeburg Chapter Live Auction Preview for Thursday, Oct 30, 2014
Live Auction Preview
6pm Thursday, Oct 30, 2014
The Cinema Room
- Picking and Grinning It not only plays great music but this one of kind guitar will have you grinning for fishing! Created by Mt. Pleasant artist and Lowcountry Flyshop owner Paul Puckett, this guitar is truly a one of one. Donated by Paul Puckett and CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Orangeburg County Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for 20 of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Orangeburg County Chapter Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- The World is Your Oyster CCA SC and oysters have a great relationship. They are the key to a healthy marine environment. Master Goldsmith Lex Matthews, a Florence, SC native, has captured the beauty of the oyster in his Oyster Shell Collection. This bronze oyster shell belt buckle and accompanying custom leather belt is sure to be a welcome addition to any wardrobe. As a side note, the sale of this particular item tonight will be earmarked for CCA SC’s habitat program, The Topwater Action Campaign. Donated by Mark Lexton Collection and Lex Matthews.
- Live Oaks & Spot-Tails Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a full day of light tackle fishing for “tailin’ reds.” Guide Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Cook’um if Ya Got ‘um With oyster roast season upon us, everyone surely wants an oyster steamer in their arsenal! This aluminum oyster cooker will easily handle bushel after bushel for your culinary enjoyment and with it on wheels you can move anywhere you need to! Donated by Southern Propane Services.
- The Inlet Sports Lodge Weekend Getaway This small upscale resort in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina is the perfect way to enjoy the Palmetto State’s famous coastal traditions. Tucked away in the Lowcountry, we are centrally located between Myrtle Beach and Pawley’s Island in history rich Georgetown County, SC. You and a guest will enjoy a two night stay at this ideal boutique-style lodge where you can enjoy true southern cuisine, enjoy our world renowned sandy shores, world class fishing, mingle with the locals on our famous marshwalk, and come to know first-hand what makes South Carolina first for destination travelers. Also included is 2 rounds of golf at beautiful Heather Glenn Golf Links for a taste of Scottish links golf in the lowcountry. This trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Inlet Sports Lodge and CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Fire pit Get ready to warm up in style! This 30” x 30” x 16” pit comes fully assembled and ready for your immediate use! Manufactured from cold rolled steel for years of durability, the natural rust patina finish will age over time. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2014 and May 2015. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Offshore with the “Salty Dog” This locally owned and operated 54 foot Craig Blackwell express will leave you wanting more! Six (6) anglers will enjoy a day off the Charleston coast in pursuit of all the blue water species that South Carolina has to offer. Leaving out of Toler’s Cove, Tuna, dolphin, wahoo, and maybe just maybe something of the billfish variety will be the pursuit of the day. This trip must be taken within one year of the date of the banquet and must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Steve Lunceford.
- Villas Adventures Belize Vacation for Six days/ 6 nights for 4 couples Villa Adventures is a true Central American Gem! Located in the beautiful country of Belize, these villas are among the finest the country has to offer; all located on the Caribbean Sea with four bedrooms and four baths, they do not disappoint. A short step out the front porch will take you right into the ocean and breath-taking snorkeling and diving as well as numerous other water sports. Charters available to enjoy the world class fishing with opportunities for permit, bonefish, snapper, grouper, and a host of other species year round. There are ancient Mayan ruins, rain forest zip lines, and majestic beach scenery to explore and take in while on your stay. Other activities available but not included are transfer to and from airport, daily maid service, daily or weekly chef and server, as well as grocery shopping prior to your arrival! This trip is for four couples or a large family looking to have a unique adventure. Trip is available between August 1, 2014 and August 1, 2015. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. This trip does have a reserve.
- Cox Wood Quail Hunting Here is your chance to capture a quail hunting experience from a bygone era. Three hunters will pursue “partridge” for a day on Cox Farm via a mule drawn wagon, fine English pointers and dog men that are dedicated to their craft. Over 500 acres of traditional habitat made of up tall pines and prairie grass is provides an ideal location for both man and birds. This trip will also include a traditional field lunch. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date Monday-Friday. No weekends. Donated by Cox Wood and CCA South Carolina.
- Sailfish End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass Sailfish motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Custom Quad Deer Stand Another first for the Orangeburg Chapter… this customized quad deer stand from our friends at Cross Hair Metal Works will be a sporty addition to your hunt club and will give you the advantage over your next trophy. Donated by Cross Hair Metal Works.
- Cox Wood Turkey Hunt Dust off the calls and pattern your turkey gun! Here is your chance to pursue virtually unmolested longbeards just minutes from the house. Two hunters will have the opportunity to take one turkey each during the spring 2015 turkey season on over 1,000 acres of property located in Calhoun/Orangeburg counties. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date Monday-Friday; no weekends. Donated by Cox Wood.
- CCA SC Beach Cruiser Ride along with CCA South Carolina off the water this year as well! Cruise the beach with this one of kind must have beach accessory that blends both style and function, creating an experience for riders not just a mode of transportation! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Charleston Inshore…First Class! Low Country guide Mark Phelps takes two (2) anglers on a ½ trip in the heart of Charleston. Fuel, bait & tackle are included just bring a healthy appetite for light tackle inshore angling. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Mark Phelps.
- A Girl’s Best Friend One for the lady of your life!! A beautiful 14kt yellow gold Chalcedony (cryptocrystalline quartz) necklace in sea foam green with seed pearls. This piece is a gorgeous addition to anyone’s’ jewelry collection and has a retail value of $1250! Donated by Brett Andrae of Andrae’s Jewelers.
- Marlin & Sailfish Slam This brass over marble sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Chicken Bog for 25 With the holiday season upon us, this is a great opportunity to entertain without lifting a finger! This SC traditional table fare comes equipped with all the paper products and the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the Orangeburg CCA Chapter cooking team.
- 2014 CCA SC Knife Package This South Carolina native’s reputation in the knife making world precedes him! Aiken native Larry Page is one of only a select few knife makers that worked with the legendary George Herron to learn his craft. His time spent with that legend is evident in his craftsmanship and 100% commitment to the highest quality product money can buy. As such, Larry has been named CCA SC Knife Maker of the Year for 2014. This knife package includes a matching pair of his ever popular oyster knife and a filet knife. Donated by Larry Page and CCA SC.
- CCA South Carolina License Plate Here is your chance to display your passion for recreational saltwater fishing all year long! CCA SC is offering you a chance to be one of the first 100 people in the state to have these brand new license plates that will benefit CCA SC’s advocacy and habitat programs. Step up and enjoy being one of the Committee of 100! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 55 QT roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!