Orangeburg Chapter Live Auction Preview
Orangeburg Chapter Live Auction Preview
Friday, November 2, 2012
The Garden Room
- James & John Renowned Charleston artist John Carroll Doyle brings a bit of the Low Country to your den. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Jimmy Crabs A 16.5 inch tall, Brass on Marble sculpture of a Low-Country favorite. Get your jimmy crabs here folks! Donated By CCA South Carolina.
- Live Oaks & Spot-Tails Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a full day of light tackle fishing for “tailin’ reds.” Guide Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- Hermitage Farms Sporting Clays for Four Four shooters will be hosted by CCA SC Executive Director Scott Whitaker for an afternoon Sporting Clays extravaganza at Hermitage Farms Shooting Preserve outside of Camden. Shoot will include 100 clay targets each with shells included as well as dinner afterwards. Trip must be scheduled on any mutually agreeable Wednesday afternoon. Donated by Scott Whitaker.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Orangeburg County Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for 25 of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Orangeburg County Chapter Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Natural Cowhide Rug Add character to your décor with this authentic piece of cowhide! These actual cowhide rugs from Brazil, Columbia, and Argentina make for a fantastic floor covering. As no two are alike, each piece comes with suede backing making them suitable for both indoors or out. The durability and wear-ability will make you want more! Donated by Natural Cowhide and CCA South Carolina.
- Williams Knife Company This South Carolina native is making a big splash in the knife making world! Chris Williams insists that all of the knives that leave his shop live up to two conditions– form and function. For this commitment to excellence, Chris has been named CCA SC Knife Maker of the Year for 2012. Because of his enjoyment of the palmetto state’s marine environment, he has made available two of his finest models as a matching pair; the ever popular Edisto oyster knife and a Wando filet knife package. Donated by Chris Williams and CCA SC.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Quinton Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Sea Turtle Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass sea turtle motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend JUST FOR THE CCA LADIES! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto Weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a luxurious island beach house. Must be used on a mutually agreeable date between September 2011 and March 2012. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- 10K Gold 3-Oval Sapphire and Diamond Pendant One for the lady of your life!! A beautiful 3 oval stone Sapphire and Diamond Pendant set in 10K Gold is perfectly matched with a 16” gold curb chain. This piece is a gorgeous addition to anyone’s jewelry collection and has a retail value of over $1275! Donated by Brett Andrae of Andrae’s Jewelers.
- Wachesaw Plantation East Golf Package A golfers Delight! Located in the picturesque coastal village of Murrell’s Inlet, SC, this package will have you golfing along the banks of the Waccamaw River not once but twice! Green fees and cart fees for your foursome are included as are two nights’ accommodations. Trip is valid in the following months: December 2011, Jan., Feb., May, June, & July 2012. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Rob Mosser and Wachesaw Plantation East.
- Garden City Beach for a week at “How Sweet It Is” Eight people will enjoy a full week on the front row in the middle of the beach scene at Garden City. No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here as this beach front dwelling comes equipped with four bedrooms and two baths. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2012- March 2013. Donated by Pee Dee CCA Committee member Tavis Graham.
- Browning X-Bolt Centerfire Rifle Just in time to use this deer season! A new black composite stock A-Bolt rifle chambered in 7mm. The innovative Browning A-Bolt delivers dependable, pinpoint accuracy that exceeds the stringent standards of the modern rifleman. Nothing hits the mark like today’s Browning A-Bolt. Complete with a sling and case, it is ready for your favorite scope. Donated by CCA Gold Sponsor Chan Holman, Woody’s Pawn and Jewelry.
- Quail Hunting Homeplace Madison Howell knows quail! And he has the one of the most pristine places in the lowcountry to pursue them! Two hunters will join this true lowcountry gentleman on what will turn out to be one of the most enjoyable days a man can imagine chasing these fabled birds of a feather. Located in Ruffin, SC you will be hunting in fields designed with crops of the farms of old as well as the picturesque flat pines woods of Colleton County. Quail hunting as it was intended – Southern Style! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before March 31, 2013. Donated by Madison Howell.
- Shrimping with Bubba Capt Keith Hewitt Sr., known by his granddaughter as Bubba, will host three people for a day of shrimp trawling on board his 25’ Carolina Skiff, “Two Mo’ Weeks”. Leaving out of Isle of Palms, you can anticipate catching anywhere from 2-200 pounds of wonderful South Carolina shrimp. This trip also comes with one night’s accommodations. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Keith Hewitt, Sr.
- Grand Slam Sailfish & Marlin At nearly 26 inches tall, this brass over marble piece is sure to steal the show in whatever room you put it in. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Inshore with Fine Lines Charters Move over boys! There’s a new girl in town! Capt. Amy Little will host two anglers for a ½ day of inshore fishing out of Mt. Pleasant, SC. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided so bring a healthy appetite for catching fish and having a great time on the water! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Amy Little.
- GPS Recreational Property Map If you own property, this one is a must have!! Stephen Crown will produce a GPS property map that will include all ponds, food plots, deer stands and other unique features of interest on your land. Property boundaries will also be displayed, and the entire image can be overlaid on a topographical or 2006 aerial photographic map. This is a one of a kind, unique informative map that will benefit any land owner. Finished product will include two (2) 22” X 34” maps and a CD Rom for your personal use. Property location must be in SC. Donated by Stephen Crown.
- More Chili Please Courtesy of the Summerville CCA chapter cooking team. This is an all inclusive chili party for twenty five…including the beer! Crackers, sour cream, shredded cheese; everything you need to warm your belly on a cold night. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Orangeburg CCA Mystery Cooler You have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by the Orangeburg CCA chapter committee members!