Summerville Chapter Live Auction Preview
Friday, April 11, 2014
Miler Country Club
- Picking and Grinning It not only plays great music but this one of kind guitar will have you grinning for fishing! Created by Mt. Pleasant artist and Lowcountry Flyshop owner Paul Puckett, this guitar is truly a one of one. Donated by Paul Puckett and CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Summerville Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Summerville Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- The Inlet Sports Lodge Weekend Getaway This small upscale resort in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina is the perfect way to enjoy the Palmetto State’s famous coastal traditions. Tucked away in the Lowcountry, we are centrally located between Myrtle Beach and Pawley’s Island in history rich Georgetown County, SC. You and a guest will enjoy a two night stay at this ideal boutique-style lodge where you can enjoy true southern cuisine, enjoy our world renowned sandy shores, world class fishing, mingle with the locals on our famous marshwalk, and come to know first-hand what makes South Carolina first for destination travelers. This trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Inlet Sports Lodge and CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Fire pit Get ready to warm up in style! This 30” x 30” x 16” pit comes fully assembled and ready for your immediate use! Manufactured from cold rolled steel for years of durability, the natural rust patina finish will age over time. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Ft. Myers Inshore Fishing Adventure Two lucky anglers will enjoy one half day of fishing with a professional guide. Spend your day chasing snook, redfish, trout and many other inshore speicies with one of Southwest Florida’s top guides! Our local waters with vast back country, grass flats, and canal systems are ideal territory for snook fishing charters; moving up the rivers during winter months. Your trip for two also includes 3 night’s accommodations at the Best Western Waterfront. Just imagine a warm Florida Breeze surrounding you as you enjoy a sunset over the river from your private balcony. Let your cares melt away and sample a delicious meal in our open-air restaurant, Three Fisherman Bar and Grill, right on the river. Trip must be booked on mutually agreeable dates and taken by March 13, 2015. Contact – Adam Miller (941) 270-0895
- CCA SC Beach Cruiser Ride along with CCA South Carolina off the water this year as well! Cruise the beach with this one of kind must have beach accessory that blends both style and function, creating an experience for riders not just a mode of transportation! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2014 and May 2015. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Down on the Bayou; Fishing Venice, Louisiana CCA Louisiana Executive Director David Cresson will be your host for this trip to this angling meca. David is going to host four anglers for two days and two nights of fishing and fellowship at his private fish camp in Venice. Culinary preparations are being provided by CCA Louisiana S.T.A.R. Tournament Director Rad Trascher. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Louisiana and David Cresson.
- Sailfish End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass Sailfish motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Villas Adventures Belize Vacation for Six days/ 6 nights for 4 couples Villa Adventures is a true Central American Gem! Located in the beautiful country of Belize, these villas are among the finest the country has to offer; all located on the Caribbean Sea with four bedrooms and four baths, they do not disappoint. A short step out the front porch will take you right into the ocean and breath-taking snorkeling and diving as well as numerous other water sports. Charters available to enjoy the world class fishing with opportunities for permit, bonefish, snapper, grouper, and a host of other species year round. There are ancient Mayan ruins, rain forest zip lines, and majestic beach scenery to explore and take in while on your stay. Other activities available but not included are transfer to and from airport, daily maid service, daily or weekly chef and server, as well as grocery shopping prior to your arrival! This trip is for four couples or a large family looking to have a unique adventure. Trip is available between August 1, 2014 and August 1, 2015. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. This trip does have a reserve.
- Cherokee Run Spring Turkey Hunt for Two Get ready to get your gobble on! Cherokee Run Hunting Lodge will be hosting two hunters for a full day of chasing wild eastern turkeys in the sandhills of Chesterfield County, South Carolina. Located on 3,500 acres of black water swamps, hardwood draws, and pine forests, this property has the habitat and the game to meet your expectations. Included with the trip is one night’s accommodations at Cherokee Run Lodge. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date in the 2014 spring turkey season. Donated by Cherokee Run Lodge.
- Genteel Quail Hunting There is no finer way to spend a day in the southern woods than quail hunting! CCA SC state board member Kyle Godley will host two (2) well – seasoned hunters for a day of Quail hunting in the only manner it was intended – Southern Style! Join Kyle at Dennis Farms/Hilliard Plantation located in Rembert, SC for your chance to enjoy a true southern tradition. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date after the 2014 deer season. Donated by Kyle Godley and James Dennis.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board Johnsonville, South Carolina artisan Benji Byars learned his carving craft from the late Quinton Hughes. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever you want it to hold, this hand crafted piece is made from one solid piece of tupelo wood and is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Custom Quad Deer Stand Another first for the East Cooper Chapter… this customized quad deer stand from our friends at Cross Hair Metal Works will be a sporty addition to your hunt club and will give you the advantage over your next trophy. Donated by Cross Hair Metal Works.
- Marlin & Sailfish Slam This 26 inch brass over marble sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Broad River Bounty Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a day of light tackle fishing in the Broad River. Capt. Chris Mattson makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Chris Mattson and CCA South Carolina.
- GPS Recreational Property Map If you own property, this one is a must have!! Milliken Forest Company, Inc. will produce a GPS property map that will include all ponds, food plots, deer stands and other unique features of interest on your land. Property boundaries will also be displayed, and the entire image can be overlaid on a 2011 & 2009 aerial true color photo or 2006 infra red photographic map. This is a one of a kind, unique informative map that will benefit any land owner. Finished product will include two (2) 22” X 34” maps and a CD Rom for your personal use. Property location must be in SC, NC, or GA. Good for one year from the date of the banquet. Donated by Milliken Forestry Company, Inc. and Bill Milliken.
- 2014 CCA SC Knife Package This South Carolina native’s reputation in the knife making world precedes him! Aiken native Larry Page is one of only a select few knife makers that worked with the legendary George Herron to learn his craft. His time spent with that legend is evident in his craftsmanship and 100% commitment to the highest quality product money can buy. As such, Larry has been named CCA SC Knife Maker of the Year for 2014. This knife package includes a matching pair of his ever popular oyster knife and a filet knife. Donated by Larry Page and CCA SC.
- CCA South Carolina License Plate Here is your chance to display your passion for recreational saltwater fishing all year long! CCA SC is offering you a chance to be one of the first 100 people in the state to have these brand new license plates that will benefit CCA SC’s advocacy and habitat programs. Step up and enjoy being one of the Committee of 100! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!