Waccamaw Chapter Banquet ~ Live Auction Preview
Waccamaw Chapter ~ Live Auction Preview,Saturday, March 23, 2013, The Beaver Bar
- Double Tarpon This 16 inch brass over marble is a great representation of a South Carolina fishery that has become very popular of late. It will also be a wonderful addition to your mantel. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Wayne Hendrix Knives This South Carolina native’s reputation in the knife making world precedes him! Allendale native Wayne Hendrix is one of only a select few knife makers that apprenticed under the legendary George Herron to learn his craft. His time spent with that legend is evident in his craftsmanship and 100% commitment to the highest quality product money can buy. As such, Wayne has been named CCA SC Knife Maker of the Year for 2013. This knife package includes a matching pair of his ever popular oyster knife and a skinning knife. Donated by Wayne Hendrix and CCA SC.
- Broad River Cobia Bounty Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a day of sight fishing for Cobia in the Broad River. Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk and CCA South Carolina.
- Inlet Sports Lodge and Dinner at BLISS! If you’ve driven by the Inlet Sports Lodge, you know it’s beautiful… but you need to see the inside if you haven’t! This package puts you and a guest, or some of your out of town family members, in a beautiful room for two nights, with dinner for the both of you downstairs at Bliss, a gourmet restaurant with exquisite menu items. Donated by The Inlet Sports Lodge and Bliss Restaurant.
- “Palmetto Sunsets” A South Carolina Favorite! This Jim Booth print has been a favorite for all South Carolinians for many years now. A reminder of how lucky we are to live in such a place. Truly a must have for that empty place on your wall! Donated by Mr. George Pittman.
- Marlin & Sailfish Slams This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Oysters for 25 The soon to be famous CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one cooler of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team.
- Backwoods Quail Enjoy a 30-bird quail hunt with one of the state’s best guides and his dogs just outside of Georgetown, SC. The Backwoods Quail Club staff is the most knowledgeable in the business and this is a hunt that you’ll never forget with friends or family, as the hospitality is unmatched there. Donated by Mr. Rick Hemingway and Backwoods Quail Club.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Custom Quad Deer Stand Another first for the Waccamaw Chapter… this customized quad deer stand from our friends at Cross Hair Metal Works will be a sporty addition to your hunt club and will give you the advantage over your next trophy. Donated by Cross Hair Metal Works.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend JUST FOR THE CCA LADIES! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto Weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a luxurious island beach house. Trip must be used between September 2013 and May 2014. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Custom Pine Picnic Table One of One! This custom pine picnic table for 6 is a beautiful, yet functional piece of South Carolina art surely made just for your family. And there isn’t another one like it anywhere! Enjoy spring and summer picnics, fall outdoor gatherings and many more events at your home with this piece! Donated by Richard Berry and The Aiken Chapter.
- Ft. Myers Inshore Fishing Adventure Two lucky anglers will enjoy two half days of fishing with two different professional guides. Spend your day chasing snook, redfish, trout and many other inshore species with two of southwest Florida’s top guides! Your Captains will show you some of the best backwater and near shore fishing in Florida. As you are well aware, Southwest Florida is home to “world-class” saltwater fishing and they boast some of the finest shallow water fishing found anywhere. Our local waters with vast back country, grass flats, and canal systems are ideal territory for snook fishing charters; moving up the rivers during the winter months. Snook weighing 20-30 are not uncommon. Your trip for two also includes 3 night’s accommodations at the Best Western Waterfront. Let your cares melt away and sample a delicious meal in our open-air restaurant, Three Fisherman Bar and Grill, right on the river. Trip must be booked on mutually agreeable dates and taken within by March 21, 2014.
- Sonoma VIP Wine Experience Features Chauffeur, Winery Tours, 3-Night Stay with Airfare for (2)
This Experience Includes:
- 3-night stay in a standard Fairmont room (1 king or 1 queen bed) at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Daily breakfast for 2
- 6-hour chauffeured luxury sedan service with Beau Wine Tours and Limousine Service
- Private VIP tour and tasting for 2 at Benziger Family Winery, Sonoma
- Private VIP tour, tasting and picnic lunch for 2 at Imagery Estate Winery, Sonoma
- Round-trip coach class airfare for 2 from within the 48 contiguous U.S. and Canada to San Francisco, CA
- Complimentary booking
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
Enjoy a 3-night stay in a standard Fairmont room (one king or one queen bed) including daily breakfast for two in the dining room at this resort blessed by natural mineral hot springs and set in the heart of the California Wine Country. The legendary spa has been completely renovated with inspired architecture and plantings that appeals to the sophisticated traveler. The spa’s inspiring architecture reveals pools, baths, and treatment areas unique in the West. It is a true spa, created in the grand European tradition and based on the benefits of the property’s thermal mineral springs. Santé Restaurant is the Inn’s premier dining room and has earned a national reputation for its outstanding food. Recipient of the prestigious AAA 4-Diamond award, Santé is the only restaurant in the Sonoma Valley to receive this accolade. Condé Nast Traveler said “it’s worth a special trip just to eat here” and Gourmet Magazine calls the food “the best of the new Wine Country style.” It was recently one of the few hotel restaurants in the United States to be awarded a Michelin star rating.
Beau Wine Tours and Limousine Service
The premier wine tour service in Napa and Sonoma Counties. This package includes a certificate good for six consecutive hours of chauffeured luxury sedan service, inclusive of all service fees, PUC insurance, fuel and driver’s base gratuity. Beau Wine Tours has built a first class reputation in the Northern California Wine Country, and they continue to strive for excellence and the highest standards.
Located in the heart of Wine Country keeps them on the pulse of current events and new trends in the local wine industry. All Beau chauffeurs/tour guides have gone through extensive training both behind the wheel and in the classroom and are well versed in Wine Country knowledge. You can choose to schedule Beau Wine Tours to take you to the wineries included in this package or have them create a customized 6-hour wine tour for you. Beau’s drivers are experts on the wine country area and can also make winery recommendations based on your particular taste and interest.
Benziger Family Winery (Sonoma)
Enjoy a private tour and tasting for two with a Benziger family member as your host. To craft wines of uncommon character with a distinct sense of place commands the enthusiasm of an entire team devoted to a singular passion. At Benziger that team is a family, and their passion is Sonoma Mountain winegrowing. Learn about Benziger’s biodynamic growing practices during this behind-the-scenes vineyard tour, visit the gardens and wine caves, and taste award winning wines in a private setting while enjoying a wine-paired cheese platter.
Imagery Estate Winery, (Sonoma)
Enjoy a private tasting for two of Imagery’s special varietals. Imagery, also part of the Benziger family, is the “hidden gem” in Wine Country – a winery that produces just 9000 cases of unique, award-winning varietals that are not distributed outside of the winery. Imagery also houses the world’s largest collection of contemporary, original artwork commissioned for wine labels. Learn about the connection of art and wine, then stroll through the art gallery. Leisurely enjoy a picnic basket of locally sourced ingredients as you have lunch on Imagery’s beautiful picnic grounds.
Dedicated to crafting small quantities of rare wines from uncommon varieties and character rich vineyards, Imagery Estate Winery was born of a thirst for experimentation and willingness to take risks. After a few years of helping his family make large production wines for their Benziger brand, Joe Benziger decided that there were some vineyard lots that were just too good to get lost in a big blend. He set out to showcase these special vineyard sites in a series of small artisan wines.
It’s no wonder that Imagery was voted “2012 Best Sonoma Winery” by Bay Area locals.
This package includes round-trip coach class service for two from any American Airlines destination in the 48 contiguous United States or Canada to San Francisco, CA, subject to availability. A minimum of three nights or a Saturday night stay is required. AAdvantage miles may be earned in accordance with the terms and conditions of the AAdvantage frequent flyer program. Miles cannot be utilized to upgrade these coach class certificates to a higher level of service. The following blackout dates apply:
2012: Nov 16-21, 24-26; Dec 21-24; Dec 28-31.
2013: Jan 1-2; Feb 15-18; Mar 8-11, 15-17, 22-24; Mar 29-Apr 1; May 24-27; Jul 3-7; Aug 30-Sep 2; Nov 22-27; Nov 30-Dec 2; Dec 20-23; Dec 27, 2013-Jan 2, 2014. Airfare will expire one year from the date of purchase. Any airport departure taxes, fees or fuel surcharges (if charged) are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance. Reservations are subject to availability. Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. All purchases are non-refundable. Packages cannot be resold. Ground transportation is not included unless where specified.
- Helicopter Hog Hunt the JB Hunting Ranch Talk about bringing home the bacon! You’re getting airborne for a hunting trip of a lifetime! This trip is to Palacios, TX (just south of Houston) on the 40, 000 acre JB Hunting Ranch! Two hunters will spend two hours shooting hogs from the side doors of an R44 helicopter! This old Texas ranch has an unlimited supply of hogs and other varmints and you are the guy to help bring them under control! Trip includes one night’s accommodations, a lighted pier for fishing during the evening as you relax, all game retrieval by a guide, a videotaped recording of your hunt, a pre hunt safety orientation, and the guns! Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and is good for one year from the date of purchase. Donated by CCA South Carolina. This item does have a reserve.
- Fripp Island Beach House Extravaganza 8 people will enjoy a long weekend (three days/ two nights) at beautiful Fripp Island, SC. This private island off of the coast of Beaufort has amenities such as golf, tennis, fishing, swimming, and of course simply relaxing and enjoying fellowship at the beach are all options. The house is located on the canal with a dock to allow easy access to the ocean. Available Sept ’13 through March ’14; must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kyle & Joey Godley.
- Jason Moore’s CCA Redfish A CCA Banquet first! Local and famed artist Jason Moore has just finished his very own CCA Redfish for auction! His unique style has turned many heads in the Murrells Inlet area and this piece of art that was just finished LIVE on stage will surely not disappoint the buyer! It can be yours tonight, compliments of Mr. Jason Moore.
- Marine Construction… and A DOCK! Another unique gift to the Waccamaw Chapter! Myers Marine Construction is donating $1000 worth of marine construction for your next project. Whether it be a seawall, bulkhead, dock, ramp, piers, etc… he’s here to help and your first $1000 worth is covered. But get this…you get a 35’ piece of dock (used) to work with, complete with floats, frame and deck boards! Donated by Greg Myers of Myers Marine Construction and the Waccamaw Chapter.
- Marion County Whitetails When the weather turns cool this fall, you and a guest will head out to Marion County for an overnight deer hunt! Come out and hunt in the afternoon over a beautiful planted field as the sun drops behind the pines, and end the hunt with a gourmet steak dinner with all the fixin’s, accompanied with adult beverages. Get to bed early though, cause in the morning, you’ll head out to another stand and go after the whitetails again, followed by a complete breakfast. Great food, great hunt and great fellowship! Donated by Andy Ricks and Chris Hawley.
- Revels Turf & Tractor Package Revels Turf & Tractor from Little River has done it again! Another great package for landscaping and spring cleaning, just in time for the season! You’ll get a Honda push mower and a Stihl blower and Stihl trimmer, all top of the line brands and models, in this package. Get to work! Donated by Revels Turf & Tractor.
- Girls, Guns, & Grapes This package is for girls who want to pack some heat! You and three other ladies (4 total) of your choice will sit in a women’s only CWP course with SLED Instructor Gary Todd to get your Concealed Weapons Permit, complete with the finger printing, shooting test. This package includes a nice lunch and a bottle of wine for celebrating afterwards! Donated by Gary Todd and The Waccamaw Chapter.
- “Wahoo” This beautifully framed ‘Hoo’ will look great in your home, don’t leave here tonight without it! Donated by Mr. George Pittman.
- Pelican Boot Chair A local hand-crafted, wooden boot chair, and a beautiful piece of artwork, donated especially for the Waccamaw Chapter CCA. The pelican touch makes it perfect for any creek house or beach vacation home. A definite must have for coastal enthusiasts. Donated by the Baisch’s.
- Murrells Inlet Wine & Dine A collection of dinners all over the inlet! Enjoy local cuisine from several of our signature restaurants, but before you go out each night, have a little “happy hour” from this basket of diverse wines. Donated by Murrells Inlet Restaurants and The Waccamaw Chapter.
- Bird on branch lantern and outdoor speaker This isn’t just something attractive to look at, it also works! Designed for indoor or outdoor use, this working piece of sculpture allows you to enjoy your favorite music. Works with a variety of electronic devices. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Evergreen Partners Yardscapes This package from our friends at Evergreen Partners Nursery, and it will surely make your yard a conversation piece. You will get Two (2) Pink-Red Striped Camellias; one of the rarest species of Camellia, both in 7-gallon pots, and you’ll take home a 6-foot Pindo Palm Tree, also potted. Donated from Evergreen Partners Wholesale Nursery.
- Chase Allen Flounder South Carolina Artist Chase Allen is a believer in CCA SC! Chase is the owner of The Iron Fish located on Daufuskie Island, where amidst a shower of birdsong and fiery sparks, he forges colorful metal sculptures that are as unique and colorful as his historic island home. A featured artist in Charleston Magazine, Southern Living, and Coastal Living his work is highly sought. Take home this large flounder measuring approx 29” x 17” and enjoy a piece of art that is sure to please.
- Flounder Pounder The Pawley’s Island Outdoors crew knows Flounder! With their knowledge of the low country’s favorite dinner fish, they will equip you with the weapons necessary to reel in the doormats. This package even comes with the boat rental for 3 days and the bait! Donated by “Stump” and Pawley’s Island Outdoors.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 55 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!