2022 Columbia Chapter Live Preview
January 14, 2014||Aiken, Columbia, East Cooper, Lexington, Low Country, Orangeburg, Pee Dee, Sea Island, Summerville, Upstate, Waccamaw, York
2022 Columbia Live Auction Preview
- Charleston Harbor Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed so it’s ready to hang. These charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand-crafted item is sure to be a topic of conversation as well as a functioning piece of art. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Hughes Handcrafted Trays.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 50! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Columbia CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for up to fifty of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- CCA Duck Camo Field Coat Built for any man but tailored to the Sportsman in you!! In collaboration with Over Under Brand Clothing, this CCA edition jacket crafted from 8 oz. waxed canvas at a 100+ year old Scottish mill is right at home in the toughest field conditions or on the downtown streets! Whether you are an avid upland sportsman, a flooded timber fanatic, a pit blind master, or just looking for a standout waxed cotton coat that will last a lifetime, this coat is for you. Donated by Over Under and CCA South Carolina.
- Fishing in Reel Time! Two anglers will join Charleston native Capt. Ben Powers of Reel Time Charters for a half day (1/2) inshore charter fishing the waters around Charleston. Ben is a member of both the Shimano Fishing Pro-staff as well as an Aftco Pro-Staffer. Fuel, bait and ice are provided as a part of your excursion, but tips for your Captian are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Ben Powers.
- CCA SC’s 2022 Artist of the Year CCA SC presents its 2022 Artist of the Year: Florida-based artist Ross Curington. As an avid outdoorsman and angler, Ross draws inspiration for his custom art from the natural surroundings he loves to interact with. This original redfish sculpture was created especially for CCA South Carolina’s 2022 Banquet Trail. To check out more of Ross’s work, follow him on Instagram @rosscuringtonnart. Donated by Ross Curington.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC… Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, and golf courses. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 4 adults comfortably, with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- The Mote BBQ Special for 50 Local BBQ legend Billy Mote will bring this meal to a convenient location of your choice. The hog, the trimmings, the beer…everything is included in this party package! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and place. Donated by Billy Mote and CCA South Carolina.
- High in the Carolina Sky This is a once in a lifetime! Pilot Clifford Fisher hosts three passengers on a private helicopter for a 1-hour tour over Lake Murray. With a seasoned and passionate pilot, you will depart from Lexington and get views of town and the lake from a perspective you may have not seen before! Adventure must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date with at least 72 hours’ notice. This would be perfect for a birthday or anniversary celebration! Donated by Clifford Fisher.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Included with your stay is a 2-hour sunset cruise hosted by the crew at Edisto Marina! The perfect cap on the end of a fun day on the island. Must be used between September 2022 and March 2023. Donated by Phil Sutton, the Marina at Edisto Beach and CCA South Carolina.
- Brewer Plantation Quail Hunt Lancaster County, SC is the location and Quail hunting is the game! Three hunters will join James Milliken for a day of chasing “King Bob” along the planted pines and brush-grass of Brewer Plantation in Heath Springs, SC. Hunt includes professional guide, dog(s), 50 birds, bird processing after hunt, and lunch prior to or after the hunt. Hunt must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date in the 2022-2023 quail season. This package can also be moved to a location of the winners choosing within 20 miles of Camden, SC. Donated by Walks & James Milliken.
- Outdoor Decorative Palm Trees & Installation Take your home’s curb appeal to the next level! Award-winning landscaping company, Saluda Hill Landscapes, is offering an outdoor decorative palm tree landscaping package valued at $4,000. This offer would include five 8-10ft tall palm trees installed by our team of professionals. Machine access is required and any repairs necessary due to tree installation will also be covered in this package. Winner must get in contact with the Saluda Hill Landscapes team to schedule a mutually agreed upon installation date and to arrange crew access to the installation site. Donated by Saluda Hills Landscapes.
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Primus Villas have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in Mexico and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible vacation destinations. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villa massages and fishing charters; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime.
- Belize – Our villas are located around Placencia, a small but beautiful town near the tip of a peninsula in southern Belize. In these magnificent properties, you’ll be able to enjoy a lavish lifestyle with all of the creature comforts of home.
- Cabo San Lucas – Located at the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula, our villas are among the finest Cabo San Lucas has to offer, each featuring four bedrooms, private pool and breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez.
- Jaco, Costa Rica – Offering breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean or awe-inspiring mountainous jungle vistas, each featuring private pool and serene surroundings, Primus properties are among the finest that Costa Rica has to offer.
Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date from one year of purchase, villas subject to availability. Donated by Primus Villas and CCA. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://primusvillas.com/)
- Argentina Dove Hunt for Four With over 500,000,000 doves in the Cordoba Valley, our guest hunters will tire long before the flight subsides! Fortunately, our posh accommodations are first class and serve as an excellent venue to relax and recover before the next day a field. Our experienced and hospitable staff provide all the comforts of home, an exquisite dining experience and are quick to offer libations as you reminisce about the day’s hunt. This extraordinary trip includes three full days of hunting for four (4) people, all meals and lodging in one of our three well-appointed lodges. You and your travel partners will be met at the Cordoba airport where you’ll enjoy a VIP reception complete with drinks and baggage handlers after your long trip. You’ll be then escorted in our private van to the lodge. Your trip will include English speaking guides, all ground transportation to and from the hunting areas, bird boys, and gun cleaning services. From the moment you step off the plane in Argentina until your re-board for the U.S., our full-service courtesy will be at your disposal. With its amazing hunting, beautiful landscapes and iconic culture, Argentina is a must for every adventurous traveler. Included in this package is Five Star accommodations in a private Estancia, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, laundry service, and in country ground transportation. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys/house staff, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/doves/gallery)
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case The Boyt Harness Company H48 Hard Travel Gun Case; perfect for airline travel. This case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it, but trust us, it’s a good one! Donated by CCA South Carolina
- The Lowcountry Joggling Board This piece is truly unique to the Palmetto state and is a throw-back to the rice culture days of old. Built to order by SC craftsman, the wood is all heart pine selected from the area then carefully hand-crafted and finally stained Charleston Green. Built to entertain the children as well a favorite of young couples while “courting”. Own this piece of South Carolina heritage tonight. Item shown is for display only. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Garden City Beachfront Staycation Six people will enjoy a three day/two-night stay on South Waccamaw Drive in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk pier and Sam’s Corner. Enjoy wonderful SC sunrises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2022 and March 2023. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Big Cat Driveway Maintenance Need a new driveway? Here’s your chance! The boys from Big Cat Salvage will come to your home, business or shop with 2 loads of crush & run and will prep, grade and lay your material; additional material can be purchased. Must be a 1-day job and located within 30 miles of Irmo. Donated by Big Cat Salvage.
- Tarpon Time with Tailwind Charters Here is your chance to ride the Silver King in the Lowcountry! Two anglers will spend a ½ day tarpon fishing with CCA SC state board member Danny Rourk in wonderful Beaufort, SC. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between May-September 2022. Donated by Tailwind Charters.
- The Mote Bothers Taco Fiesta for 25 Can you say epic Cinco De Mayo! William Mote will provide three different taco types (pork, chicken, fish) along with homemade chips, salsa with guacamole, and fresh Mexican street corn for an unbelievable evening you and your guests are not soon to forget! CCA South Carolina will provide the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by William Mote and CCA South Carolina.
- Scott Rankin Three Hour Gig Because live music is always a great idea when you are entertaining! Scott Rankin, guitarist of the Kenny George Band, will be providing a three hour acoustic guitar session at the location of your choosing (within 30 miles of Columbia)! Pair it with one of the cooking team events in tonight’s auction or book it for an event you already have planned! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Scott Rankin.
- Saluda River Fly-Fishing, All decked out! Summertime fishing in the heart of Richland County! Courtesy of Barron’s Outfitters & Saluda Valley Guide Service, two anglers will enjoy a ½ day float trip on the Saluda River fly-fishing for rainbow & brown trout, smallmouth bass, and perhaps a striped bass thrown in for good measure with freshwater-guru Jake Howard. To outfit you for a great day on the water with Jake, Barron’s Outfitters is including an assortment of items to help you manage a great day on the river! Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by long-time CCA SC supporter Barron’s Outfitters & Jake Howard of Saluda Valley Guide Service.
- Cowasee Basin Deer Hunting Adventure Get set to pack one full day of deer hunting in! This deer hunting package is for two hunters and will have you dog driving the 4,700-acre Boykin Hunt Club outside Camden in the morning and sitting in a tree stand after lunch. Being that it’s an all-day adventure, lunch is provided along with great camaraderie. The Wateree River splits this legendary property so opportunity abounds for a harvest of deer or hogs. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between Oct 15, 2022-Dec. 31, 2022. Donated by Derrick Wrigley.
- Chicken Bog for 25 With the holiday season upon us, this is a great opportunity to entertain without lifting a finger! This SC traditional table fare comes equipped with all the paper products and the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the Columbia CCA Chapter cooking team.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 50-quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.