East Cooper Chapter Live Auction Preview Friday, May 20, 2016 OMAR Shrine Temple, Mt. Pleasant
East Cooper Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Friday, May 20, 2016
OMAR Shrine Temple, Mt. Pleasant
- Charleston Harbor Nautical Chart Art Know where you’re at. Not only does this piece look nice on display but it is functional as well. Donated by A Simple Tree Picture Framing.
- Got Shrimp! Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Hip Trip for Fly People Two anglers will enjoy a day of flyfishing the lowcountry chasing South Carolina’s legendary spot-tails. Scotty Davis of Lowcountry Fly Shop will be your host for what is sure to be a memorable day on the water with some really fly guys and some great fishing. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Scotty Davis and Lowcountry Fly Shop.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. It’s not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Kickin’ Chicken Party Truck; Dinner for 75 The Chicken Coup is coming your way! You’ve won a big 18 foot long yellow food truck for an awesome party for 75 people! They arrive with a limited menu of 3-4 freshly cooked popular items which can be served from the food truck or on platters like a tailgate; your choice! All plates, utensils, napkins, cups, non-alcoholic drinks, ice, food, condiments and trash receptacles. Must be booked 30 days in advance and is subject to availability. Must be on private property within 15 miles of the tri-county area. Donated by The Kickin’ Chicken.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2016 and March 2017. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Barrier Island Eco Tours Beach Boil for 40 Join your family, friends, or co-workers for a cocktail cruise up the intracoastal waterway to Capers Island Preserve, a pristine barrier island only reachable by boat just a few miles north of Isle of Palms. Upon arriving on Capers, you will have the opportunity to take a short walk and explore Caper’s amazingly unique “bone-yard beach”. Or just sit back and relax with a cocktail and enjoy the natural beauty while your chef prepares your feast. Lowcountry boil (local shrimp, smoked sausage, corn, potatoes, and onions) is a favorite. Enjoy your dinner on the beach as you watch the sunset over the salt marsh in this beautiful natural setting bonfire and s’mores may be included beach games such as ladder ball and bocce ball may be incorporated as well as team building activates such as sand sculpting contests, scavenger hunts and crabbing. Must be on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Barrier Island Eco Tours.
- Palmetto Tree End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- St. Thomas, USVI Vacation House for Eight The Caribbean Sea! This luxurious St. Thomas Villa is yours for six (6) days and six (6) nights! Four couples, or large family, this St. Thomas Villa is spectacular. Located right on the ocean with private beach and snorkeling right out the backdoor along with world class infinity pool, this villa comes complete with four large private suites all with large ornate bathrooms. The city of Red Hook is within ten minutes of the Villa and hosts shopping and restaurants or you can take a short ferry ride to St. John for additional island experiences. The fishing is world class for Marlin off the North Drop with great opportunities for giant fish. Must be booked on a mutually agreeable date; trip valid for one year from the date of purchase. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This trip does have a reserve).
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large families. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).
- South African Safari for Two The trip that is on every hunter’s bucket list! CCA South Carolina and Kuche Safaris have teamed up to help make your dream trip happen. Two hunters will enjoy five full nights in the game rich Limpopo province of South Africa. Situated close to the Limpopo River, Kuche Safaris is only a short three hours drive from Johannesburg. Family owned and operated, Kuche Safaris offers top end professionalism, quality accommodations, and a variety of both wildlife and scenery. Your trip includes board and lodging, three meals per day, laundry service, all road transportation, your professional hunter, skinner, and tracker as well as delivery to the on-site taxidermist. Your hunting experience comes with three animals (warthog, impala, and blue wildebeest) with the option to harvest many other species found in this classic safari country. Trip does not include airfare, taxidermy, pre/post safari lodging/meals, gratuities or alcoholic beverages. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kuche Safaris and CCA South Carolina.
- Riverdogs Baseball game Skybox Private air-conditioned sky box for 25 people including burgers, dogs and sodas! Come out for a special day at the Ballpark as the River Dogs turn the stadium into a Water Park on July 13th vs the Rome Braves. A special 12:05pm start time will be a hit with the kids on “Big Splash Day” at the Joe! Bill Murray is known to be around on these fun days, so make it a day to remember while helping out a great cause. Donated by Blackbaud.
- Ballyhoo for Sail! At 23 inches tall, this brass over marble rendition of one of the ocean’s most popular billfish is sure to be a pleaser! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Isle of Palms/ Sullivan’s Island Vacation and Fishing Breathtaking! And that sensation is just the first time you see this 7 mile long, 1 mile wide barrier island! Island Realty of Isle of Palms has donated a three (3) night stay at a 2-3 bedroom Isle of Palms/ Sullivan’s Island vacation condominium. With its proximity to Charleston and the surrounding area, this island has so much in water sports and dining that you’ll never have a dull moment. Must be booked between September 17, 2016-March 12, 2017. As a bonus, Guide Peter Brown will provide ½ day of fishing while on your trip to enjoy the area by water! Fuel, bait, and tackle included. May not be booked more than 21 days in advance. Island Realty will choose the property for your vacation stay while keeping your needs in mind. Subject to availability. Not applicable during Major Holidays and Cooper River Bridge Run time periods. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Island Realty and Peter Brown.
- Haddrell’s Point Tackle/Columbia Sportswear Package Two of the best in the industry collaborate for a fantastic apparel package! Up to $400 of shirts and shorts of all styles by Columbia Sportswear will be yours to enjoy with this package! Make one stop and you are all geared up for the summer! Donated by Haddrell’s Point Tackle and Columbia Sportswear.
- Copper Porch Lanterns Nothing says welcome to the lowcountry like brass lanterns. This set of two electric copper lanterns will make a welcoming statement to your home and leave a warming impression on everyone that comes through your door. Donated by Nauset Lantern Company.
- Charleston Inshore…First Class! Low Country guide Garrett Lacy takes three (3) anglers on a ½ trip in the heart of Charleston. Fuel, bait & tackle are included just bring a healthy appetite for light tackle inshore angling. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Garrett Lacy of Charleston Fishing Aventures.
- Custom Miner Metal Hitch Cover Charleston native and metal artisan Daniel Miner has a product that will dress up any automobile with a trailer hitch on it! This custom redfish hitch cover is a work of art made from stainless steel and carefully crafted under his watchful eye. Donated by Miner Metal.
- Palmetto Moon Mystery Cooler Long time CCA SC supporters, Palmetto Moon Inc, has donated this 65 qrt Yeti Tundra cooler and CCA SC has stuffed it to the lid with goodies. You have to buy it to find out what’s inside it! Donated by Palmetto Moon and CCA SC.