Live Auction Preview
Thursday, November 5, 2015
Lexington Municipal Complex
- Matt Bradshaw Tarpon Print The Silver King. CCA SC committee member Matt Bradshaw captures the grandeur of this awesome species in this one of one black & white study. Donated by Matt Bradshaw.
- Chicken Bog for 25 With the holiday season upon us, this is a great opportunity to entertain without lifting a finger! This SC traditional table fare comes equipped with all the paper products and the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the Lexington CCA Chapter cooking team.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2015 and May 2016. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain House Get Away Nestled on a 13-acre farm in Bakersville, North Carolina, The Fisher Mountain House is your destination for a mountain weekend of relaxation! Enjoy a 2-night stay in this 2 bedroom, Jack-and-Jill style bath, cabin that sleeps 6. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Owens-Fisher Construction and Rev. & Mrs. CP Fisher.
- Blue Crab End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass blue crab motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Offshore with the “Salty Dog” This locally owned and operated 54 foot Craig Blackwell express will leave you wanting more! Six (6) anglers will enjoy a day off the Charleston coast in pursuit of all the blue water species that South Carolina has to offer. Leaving out of Toler’s Cove, Tuna, dolphin, wahoo, and maybe just maybe something of the billfish variety will be the pursuit of the day. This trip must be taken within one year of the date of the banquet and must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date May-September 2016. Donated by Steve Lunceford.
- St. Thomas, USVI Vacation House for Eight The Caribbean Sea! This luxurious St. Thomas Villa is yours for six (6) days and six (6) nights! Four couples, or large family, this St. Thomas Villa is spectacular. Located right on the ocean with private beach and snorkeling right out the backdoor along with world class infinity pool, this villa comes complete with four large private suites all with large ornate bathrooms. The city of Red Hook is within ten minutes of the Villa and hosts shopping and restaurants or you can take a short ferry ride to St. John for additional island experiences. The fishing is world class for Marlin off the North Drop with great opportunities for giant fish. Must be booked on a mutually agreeable date; trip valid for one year from the date of purchase. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This trip does have a reserve).
- South African Safari for Two The trip that is on every hunter’s bucket list! CCA South Carolina and Kuche Safaris have teamed up to help make your dream trip happen. Two hunters will enjoy five full nights in the game rich Limpopo province of South Africa. Situated close to the Limpopo River, Kuche Safaris is only a short three hours drive from Johannesburg. Family owned and operated, Kuche Safaris offers top end professionalism, quality accommodations, and a variety of both wildlife and scenery. Your trip includes board and lodging, three meals per day, laundry service, all road transportation, your professional hunter, skinner, and tracker as well as delivery to the on-site taxidermist. Your hunting experience comes with three animals (warthog, impala, and blue wildebeest) with the option to harvest many other species found in this classic safari country. Trip does not include airfare, taxidermy, pre/post safari lodging/meals, gratuities or alcoholic beverages. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kuche Safaris and CCA South Carolina.
- Driveway Maintenance Need a new driveway? Here’s your chance! The boys from Owens-Fisher will come to your home, business or shop with 5 loads of asphalt millings and will prep, grade and lay up to 500 feet of asphalt driveway. Must be a 1-day job and located within 30 miles of Lexington. Donated by Owens-Fisher Construction.
- The Inlet Sports Lodge Weekend Getaway This small upscale resort in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina is the perfect way to enjoy the Palmetto State’s famous coastal traditions. Tucked away in the Lowcountry, we are centrally located between Myrtle Beach and Pawley’s Island in history rich Georgetown County, SC. You and a guest will enjoy a two night stay at this ideal boutique-style lodge where you can enjoy true southern cuisine, enjoy our world renowned sandy shores, world class fishing, mingle with the locals on our famous marshwalk, and come to know first-hand what makes South Carolina first for destination travelers. This trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Inlet Sports Lodge and CCA South Carolina.
- Tailgate Package for 10 by Hudson’s BBQ Get ready for the “Big Bash” tailgate special courtesy of Hudson’s BBQ. This bodacious culinary package includes bbq, chicken, 3 sides of your choosing along with the rolls and the pickles for ten happy sports fans. And to wash it all down CCA is throwing in the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Hudson’s BBQ and CCA South Carolina.
- Sailfish Chasing Ballyhoo This brilliantly colored brass over marble sculpture will brighten the décor in any room you choose to put it. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Quail Hunting Homeplace Madison Howell knows quail! And he has the one of the most pristine places in the lowcountry to pursue them! Two hunters will join this true lowcountry gentleman on what will turn out to be one of the most enjoyable days a man can imagine chasing these fabled birds of a feather. Located in Ruffin, SC you will be hunting in fields designed with crops of the farms of old as well as the picturesque flat pines woods of Colleton County. Quail hunting as it was intended – Southern Style! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before March 31, 2016. Donated by Madison Howell.
- Pee Dee River Swamp Hog Hunt for Two Two hunters will join Pee Dee Chapter committee member Hartwell Bryant for a classic hog hunt in the Pee Dee River Swamp in Florence County. Known as a high target area, Hartwell has offered a guarantee for a shot on this hunt or you hunt until you do! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between January 2016 and April 2016. Donated by Hartwell Bryant.
- Live Oaks & Spot-Tails Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of SC’s lowcountry in Beaufort but also a 1/2 day of light tackle fishing for “tailin’ reds.” Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- More Chili Please Courtesy of the Lexington CCA chapter cooking team. This is an all-inclusive chili party for twenty five…including the beer! Crackers, sour cream, shredded cheese; everything you need to warm your belly on a cold night. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!