Pee Dee Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, September 7, 2017
SIMT Building, Florence Darlington Tech
- Working Compass Accent Table This nautical styled table, which is an actual working compass, will add the perfect touch of maritime flair to your home or office. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp? Frogmore Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Lowcountry Payback for Four Capt Jake Parker of Payback Charters will host four anglers for a four hour inshore/nearshore trip. This trip is one of the most popular trips he offers! Leaving out of Hilton Head, depending on conditions and time of season, you will use live bait for king mackerel, spanish mackerel, cobia, tarpon, or jack crevalle. Or you could stay in the creeks and throw cut bait, live bait, or artificial bait on light tackle for red drum, sea trout, or flounder. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt Jake Parker.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Texas Rio Grande Turkey Hunt – Here is your chance to add to your Grand Slam! Or Start it! Acorn Outfitter’s of Del Rio, Texas has partnered with CCA SC for some trophy Rio Grande turkey hunting! This 4th generation family owns and operates ranches encompassing more than 28,000 acres just a few hours west of San Antonio. Owner Page Day will host one hunter for three days of chasing trophy Rio Grande turkeys in the scenic west Texas region; guide, meals, accommodations, and ranch transportation is provided, transportation to Texas and hunting license is not. Additional hunters may be added to this trip for additional fees. Trip must be used within one year of banquet on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Acorn Outfitters.
- Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall This 28×40 mirror, framed with the shells of everyone’s favorite bi-valve, will surely be a conversation starter! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA SC Edition Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the water under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by Murrells Inlet board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Inland Inspired Surfboard Company & CCA South Carolina.
- Offshore on the Painkiller Here is your chance to fish with the infamous crew of the infamous boat! Four people will join Doc & Uncle B onboard the 37’ Bertram, “Painkiller” for a day of offshore fishing you will not forget. There will be plenty of action, laughing, and camaraderie on this offshore adventure! Fuel, bait, and tackle are all provided; meals, beverages are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Dr. Hunter Stokes.
- Pig Pickin’ for 60! Be the “Host with the Most” with this event! Rogers BBQ has donated a Bar-B-Que hog and all the trimmings (consists of sweet potato soufflé, slaw, dinner rolls, tea, and paper products) for 60 of your closest friends. CCA is going to throw in the beer for it as well. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Must provide at least a two (2) week notice. Donated by Rogers BBQ and CCA South Carolina.
- The Carl Harrington Memorial Quail Hunt for Four Gregg Jenkins, owner of Chiggergrove Quail Preserve will host four hunters on a ½ day guided quail hunt in memoriam of Pee Dee Chapter founder Carl Harrington. This “Gentlemen Sport” experience includes everything one needs to enjoy the sport! Included in the package is a 20ga Remington 870 shotgun, 30 birds, excellent dogs, guide, bird cleaning, and lunch provided by CCA SC. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Gregg Jenkins and CCA South Carolina.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ )
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large family. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://ghydadventures.com/destinations/costa-rica/ )
- Ultra- luxury South African Photo Safari Two people, five days and five nights on the trip of a life time!! Situated on the banks of three hippo filled lakes, the camp is surrounded by an abundance of African wildlife. This camp is arguably the finest South Africa has to offer and is located just 3 hours north of the Johannesburg Airport in the Malaria Free Limpopo Province. There is nothing quite like waking up to the sounds of the African bush. Immersed in the African bush, the lucky couple will be thrilled to spend 5 days enjoying the rich variety of African bird and animal life. The daily game drives are packed with action and adventures, and the meals that are prepared by our executive chef are beyond compare. Our well-trained staff is there to care for every need of our clients. Complete with en-suite bathrooms, the chalets and guest rooms offer incredible views of the African bush. This adventure is unquestionably the safari of a life time! ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE (additional would be air, and gratuity, and any hotel need before or after safari, limited alcohol). Any additional excursions such as Shark diving, wine tours of Cape Town, Trips to Kruger Park can all be added at an additional expense. This trip must be taken between October 15, 2017 and October 15, 2018. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Fishing Fit for a King There is nothing more exhilarating than hearing the line of a fishing reel zip off! Up to 6 anglers will join Capt. Ned Campbell of Murrells Inlet Outpost aboard the 31’ Contender “Reel Hookin” in pursuit of King Mackerel. This premier charter boat of the Murrells Inlet area welcomes all anglers experienced or not! Fuel, bait & tackle are included; food, drinks, and tips for the crew are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Ned Campbell and Murrells Inlet Outpost
- Oysters Your Way for 50!!! The soon to be famous CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 50 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one keg of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2017 and March 2018. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Wader Rack Nobody likes a wet wader! Keep’em dry this coming season with this custom CCA wader rack by Southern Wildlife Company. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Inshore Grand Slam with Fish On Charters Inshore fishing like you’ve never seen before! Two (2) anglers fish Winyah Bay for a day for the elusive inshore grand slam; redfish, trout, and founder all waiting for you. Check this one off your bucket list tonight! Fuel, bait and tackle provided; tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt Lee Thomas and Fish On Charters.
- Fish Fry for Twenty Compliments of the CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team. You pick the game, send your wife shopping, and have 20 of your buddies over or you and your wife invite ten couples. We’ll be there to fry the fish and make the fixin’s…we’ll even bring the beer! Other beverages are up to you. Schedule on a mutually agreeable date; Donated by the CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team.
- The CCA/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 60 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and K2 coolers!