Live Auction Preview
Friday, March 24, 2017
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Waccamaw CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Don’t Paddle the Mainstream This 9.5ft Tribe Kayak is perfect if you’re in the mood to yell “Don’t Float the Mainstream!” Courtesy of Sweetwater Brewing Company, this is the ideal boat if you’re looking to stand out from the crowd in the creek.
- Kelsey Nichols Original Artwork Kelsey has been painting just for fun for years now, but you will see in this beautiful one of one painting she is much more talented than she leads on. This beautiful piece will brighten up any room and is sure to be a priceless piece of art in the near future. Donated by Kelsey Nichols.
- CCA Wader Rack Nobody likes a wet wader! Keep’em dry this coming season with this custom CCA wader rack by Southern Wildlife Company. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- SC Saltwater Stamp & Print Collection A rare find! A full collection of first edition South Carolina Marine Recreational Fisheries Stamp Prints from years 1992-2001. The set is sequentially numbered and are signed by the artists. One print is matted and framed – the rest are in pristine, untouched condition in their original packaging. This would be a great addition to any office, home or beach house. Donated by Dr. Van Horton.
- Murrells Inlet Outpost Gulfstream Trip for 4 There is nothing more exhilarating than hearing the line of a fishing reel zip off! Targeting tuna, dolphin and wahoo allows you to experience just that! This full day fishing charter aboard the 31’ Contender “Reel Hookin” Captained by Ned Campbell of the Murrells Inlet Outpost. This premier charter boat of the Murrells Inlet area welcomes all anglers experienced or not! Fuel, bait & tackle are included; food, drinks, and tips are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Ned Campbell and Murrells Inlet Outpost.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2017 and March 2018. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Muddy Bay Joggling Board Local craftsmen Trae Coburn and John Sellers have built a special treat especially for the Waccamaw CCA Chapter. This handcrafted joggling board will be a favorite for all the kids (and maybe some adults) around your neighborhood. It’s been made with customized mahogany pins. Donated by Muddy Bay Custom Calls.
- Marine Construction! Another unique gift to the Waccamaw Chapter! Greg Myers and crew are ready to take care of your next project. Whether it be a seawall, bulkhead, dock, ramp, piers, etc… he’s here to help and your first $1500 worth is covered. Donated by Greg Myers of Myers Marine Construction and the Waccamaw Chapter.
- Ultra- luxury South African Photo Safari Two people, five days and five nights on the trip of a life time!! Situated on the banks of three hippo filled lakes, the camp is surrounded by an abundance of African wildlife. This camp is arguably the finest South Africa has to offer and is located just 3 hours north of the Johannesburg Airport in the Malaria Free Limpopo Province. There is nothing quite like waking up to the sounds of the African bush. Immersed in the African bush, the lucky couple will be thrilled to spend 5 days enjoying the rich variety of African bird and animal life. The daily game drives are packed with action and adventures, and the meals that are prepared by our executive chef are beyond compare. Our well-trained staff is there to care for every need of our clients. Complete with en-suite bathrooms, the chalets and guest rooms offer incredible views of the African bush. This adventure is unquestionably the safari of a life time! ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE (additional would be air, and gratuity, and any hotel need before or after safari, limited alcohol). Any additional excursions such as Shark diving, wine tours of Cape Town, Trips to Kruger Park can all be added at an additional expense. This trip must be taken between October 15, 2017 and October 15, 2018. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).
- St. Thomas, USVI Vacation House for Eight The Caribbean Sea! This luxurious St. Thomas Villa is yours for six (6) days and six (6) nights! Four couples, or large family, this St. Thomas Villa is spectacular. Located right on the ocean with private beach and snorkeling right out the backdoor along with world class infinity pool, this villa comes complete with four large private suites all with large ornate bathrooms. The city of Red Hook is within ten minutes of the Villa and hosts shopping and restaurants or you can take a short ferry ride to St. John for additional island experiences. The fishing is world class for Marlin off the North Drop with great opportunities for giant fish. Must be booked on a mutually agreeable date; trip valid for one year from the date of purchase. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This item does have a reserve). (http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/st-thomas/ )
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large families. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://ghydadventures.com/destinations/costa-rica/ )
- Casa Vieja Lodge, Guatemala For Two Anglers Here is an opportunity to bid on the billfishing trip of a lifetime! Few locations in the world have had the number of headlines in the sportfishing community as the “Top Billfishing Destination” as Guatemala’s Pacific Coast. Since its sportfishing discovery in the late 90’s it has consistently produced record numbers of sailfish, marlin, and pelagic gamefish such as dolphin, yellowfin tuna, and wahoo. Anglers here can expect to raise 18-20 billfish per day, per boat, year round. Your fishing adventure will start aboard one of Casa Vieja’s fleet of 37”-39’sportfishing vessels that offer anglers the best in quality, reliability, fishiability, performance, and comfort. Guatemala’s tranquil year round waters make it the ideal location for novice and expert anglers alike. This package for two includes 3 days of world class fishing, gourmet meals, hot lunch on the boats, open bar (local beer/wine/spirits), VIP airport transfers, laundry service, tackle and licenses. Additional anglers can be added for a fee. Does not include airfare or gratuity. Donated by Casa Vieja Lodge and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (www.casaviejalodge.com)
- Fish the Gulfstream! 4 anglers will Join Capt. Jay Sconyers aboard the Aces Up scouting Wahoo, Dolphin and Tuna fish! Fuel, bait and tackle are provided, Tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and trip must be used before December 31, 2017. Donated by Capt. Jay Sconyers.
- CCA SC Edition Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the water under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by Murrells Inlet board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Island Inspired Surfboard Company & CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- MI Tide; The Next Generation For decades, those looking for functional, economical and durable boats have relied on the High Tide name. Today, MI Tide Boats proudly continues that wave of delivering the best product for the money. This is the newest in the line, a 12‘ two man pond boat. MI Tide Boats are custom built to give a satisfying experience, whether on rivers, creeks, bays, lakes or waterways. Discover for yourself what discerning boaters have known for years. Let MI Tide show you the next generation of boating. Donated by MI Tide Boat Company.
- Oysters for 25 The soon to be famous CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one cooler of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team and Seven Seas Seafood.
- Backwoods Guided Small Covey Hunt for Three Three hunters will enjoy the finest of Southern experiences! Behind professional guides and dogs, three hunters will pursue 30 quail, 5 Chukar, and 3 Pheasant at Backwoods Quail Club located in Georgetown County. With acres of open fields, timber, and wooded areas this preserve will provide you with an old fashioned southern style quail hunt. This half day experience includes dressing and packing of birds as well as lunch and adult beverages for after the hunt. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Backwoods Quail Club & CCA South Carolina.
- Evergreen Partners Yardscapes The Evergreen Partners have a yard full of beauty for your home or office! This package comes complete with: 1 Pindo Palm, 1 Japanese Bloodgood Maple, 3 Double Red Knockout Roses, 1 Sasanqua Camellia, 1 Sago Palm, 2 Blue Point Juniper, 3 Nandina and 3 Loropetalum. Donated by Evergreen Partners of Myrtle Beach.
- Family Spot Fishing for Four For Two (2) Adults and four (4) kids!! Ready for a family day on the water? Nothing is more fun than catching spots in the fall during their run!! Capt. Ned Campbell of the Murrells Inlet Outpost will take out a family for a half day fishing charter in Murrells Inlet. After reaching an expected limit of spot we will venture off to target other fish with the remainder of your time. All tackle, bait, ice, rods/reels are included; food, drinks, and tips are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt Ned Campbell and Murrell’s Inlet Outpost.
- Marsh Tacky Carbon Push Pole Perfect for navigating around the flats… this Carbon Fiber Push Pole is made in the USA, is 21ft in length, weighs only 3.8lbs and has a stainless tip. In Puppy Drum Blue with a Kryptek Camo finish, it’s as stylish as it is useful! Donated by Marsh Tacky Carbon.
- Hop on Board the BrewBoat! Grab 15 friends and get ready to experience Murrells Inlet’s newest attraction! The BrewBoat will be your vessel for an hour and a half cruise around the Murrells Inlet MarshWalk and surrounding creeks. The BrewBoat combines Beer, Biking, and Boating to provide an unforgettable adventure. You will leisurely peddle to power the boat, all while enjoying adult beverages and appetizers provided by CCA. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Expires October 1, 2017. Doanted by East Coast BrewBoat.
- The CCA/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 60 qrt roto-molded wheeled cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and K2 coolers!