Sea Island Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, Sept 27, 2018
Founder’s Hall @ Charles Towne Landing
- The Lowcountry Sporting Gentry Package Grady Ervin & Co. has put together a sporting apparel package that every well-seasoned sportsman needs! Look great in the town or the country! Donated by Grady Ervin & Co.
- Got Shrimp? Frogmore Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and used within one year from date of purchase.
- 2019 Lowcountry Open Entry Here is your opportunity to pre-register for the 2019 Lowcountry Open! On it’s way to being an established South Carolina tradition, The Lowcountry Open is a multi-species fishing tournament with options for all saltwater fishermen to compete. Whether inshore, nearshore or offshore, you are bidding on one boat entry for 2019’s tournament. Optional calcuttas can be entered at your discretion. Full tournament rules can be found at www.thelowcountryopen.com. Donated by The Lowcountry Open Tournament.
- Charleston Cast and Blast The first family of Charleston Fishing hosts two sportsmen for what will be an experience like no other! Capt. Mike Able, Jr. of Able Minded Charters will guide two anglers for a half day of inshore fishing, targeting species like trout and redfish around Charleston. In addition to an exciting time on the water, Mike Able, Sr., Owner and Operator of Charleston institution Haddrell’s Point Tackle, will host two people at Partridge Creek Gun Club for shooting instruction and a few rounds of Sporting Clays. Mike is a Class-A champion shooter – you will be hard pressed to find someone with as much passion for shooting. This is the ultimate in Charleston area outdoors! Both excursions must be scheduled on mutually agreeable dates. Donated by Mike Able and Capt. Mike Able, Jr.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2018 and March 2019. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Harbor Sunset Cruise for 6 Enjoy Charleston aboard the Estrellita, a classic 42’ Monk Trawler. Hop on board for a 2 ½ hour sunset cruise for up to 6 people. This would be an ideal voyage for a family dinner, to switch up your supper club, or a unique business meeting! Departs from Patriots Point and features unique views of historic Charleston Harbor’s favorite sites with a backdrop of the Lowcountry’s natural coastal beauty and wildlife. Picnic supper and hopes for a gorgeous sunset included. Donated by Estrellita Excursions, LLC.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Lowcountry Swing Bed All you’ll need is a breeze and a cocktail! Hang this piece of South Carolina folk-art on your porch and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation… holds a twin sized mattress (not included) and includes material to hang it with. Handcrafted on the banks of the Black River by Bill Singleton of Singleton Construction.
- Chesapeake Bay Blast & Cast Head north a little ways to Maryland’s famous Eastern Shore! 2-3 anglers will visit Hooper’s Island, Maryland for some of the best fishing and hunting that the Chesapeake Bay has to offer. CCA Maryland Executive Director David Sikorski will be your guide for a full day of striper fishing and sea duck hunting with 2 nights’ accommodations at a private waterfront Hunt Club on the Honga River. David was a waterfowl and non-pro fishing guide on the Chesapeake Bay in a former life and promises a memorable trip; preferred dates for you to travel are from 9/15 to 12/1 with Striper fishing being best in late September to mid-November. You will be light tackle casting with artificials and top water baits around shallow water structures or in open water chasing schools of Stripers crashing bait, as birds attack from above. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before 12/31/2019. Donated by CCA Maryland.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, and extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St.Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ )
- Argentina Duck Hunt for Two You’ve done the dove hunt; now it’s time for the duck hunt! High volume duck shooting at its finest in the Sante Fe Delta region of Argentina… A South American duck hunt should be on every wingshooter’s bucket list and tonight is your chance! Two hunters will enjoy three full days of wing shooting surrounded by arguably the largest concentrated numbers of ducks in the world. Widely recognized as the ultimate wingshooting experience, an Argentina duck hunt is the trip that hunters dream about. Enormous populations coupled with liberal limits and a seemingly unending food supply combine to form the perfect hunting equation. Included in this package are Five Star accommodations, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, and ground transportation. Trip must be used between May 1 – June 30th, 2019. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve.) (http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/ducks)
- Quail Hunting Package Cattlecreek Plantation Local CCA life member Sandy Stuhr hosts two (2) well – seasoned hunters for a day of Quail hunting in the only manner it was intended – Southern Style at his luxurious Cattlecreek Plantation in Reevesville, SC ! Must possess a valid SC hunting license. Bring your own guns and appropriate hunting attire. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sandy’s Guide Service and CCA South Carolina.
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Private Trophy Trout on the Fly Cohutta Fishing Company of Cartersville. GA will host two anglers on private waters in North Georgia for a full day of freshwater wade fishing for trout on the fly. With over 5 miles of beautiful, exclusive trophy managed trout water conveniently located just over an hour from our shop just outside of Ellijay, Georgia, you will fish Tickanetley Creek which is a North Georgia mountain gem of a stream. Boasting both wild Rainbow and Brown trout as well as some stocked Rainbows that range in size from 6 inches to 25+ inches, with the average fish in the neighborhood of 18-20 inch range. This trip includes 1 night of accommodations in the Steamhouse Lodge. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Cohutta Fishing Company.
- South Carolina Lowcountry Adventure South Carolina’s lowcountry is the jewel of the east coast! Two people will enjoy all that this history rich region has to offer from scenic plantation views, local cuisine, and time on the rich waters surrounding the area. Your stay includes three nights (Fri.-Sun.) at the historic and luxurious Beaufort Inn located in downtown Beaufort within easy walking of the shopping and dining district on Bay Street. The lowcountry must be seen by water to fully enjoy its offerings so included in this package is a ½ day fishing trip for redfish and trout with CCA SC state board member Capt Danny Rourk of Tailwind Charters. Must be scheduled on mutually agreeable dates. Certain blackout dates may apply. Donated by CCA South Carolina and The Beaufort Inn.
- Charleston First Class With Capt. John Irwin Spend time on the water with this passionate guide and you’ll come away with a new appreciation for inshore and nearshore fishing! Two anglers will spend one ½ day with Capt John fishing the Lowcountry in and around Charleston’s historic waters. With over ten years of experience on these local waters, Capt. Irwin will certainly put you within casting distance of the fish of your dreams. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided; tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. John Irwin and Fly Right Charters.
- Marlin & Sailfish Slam This 26 inch brass over marble sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65 quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.