Live Auction Preview
Thursday, March 1, 2018
- Got Shrimp! Beaufort Stew for 25! An effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Upstate Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date from September 2018- March 2019. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two people enjoy a beautiful day on the lowcountry waters of Beaufort, SC with Capt. Foster Marshall of Reel Marsh Charters shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person, then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Foster Marshall.
- Mountain Get-Away Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa and Robbie Bell.
- Soby’s Cellar for 6 Perfect for a birthday celebration, business dinner or couple’s date night, Table 301 and Soby’s are opening up the wine cellar room just for you! 6 guests will enjoy 5 courses from Chef Shaun Garcia in the private Cellar Room, each course expertly paired with wines from Soby’s collection. This is an evening that you and your friends or family will remember for a long time! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and expires one year from date of banquet. Donated by Table 301.
- Lowcountry Swing Bed All you’ll need is a breeze and a cocktail! Hang this piece of South Carolina folk-art on your porch and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation… holds a twin sized mattress and includes material to hang it with. Handcrafted on the banks of the Black River by Bill Singleton of Singleton Construction.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, and extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large family. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath-taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://ghydadventures.com/destinations/costa-rica/ )
- Argentina Dove Hunt With over 50,0000,000 doves in the Cordoba Valley, our guest hunters will tire long before the flight subsides. Fortunately, our posh accommodations are first class and serve as an excellent venue to relax and recover before the next day a field. Our experienced and hospitable staff provide all the comforts of home, an exquisite dining experience and are quick to offer libations as you reminisce about the day’s hunt. This extraordinary trip includes three full days of hunting for two (2) people, all meals and lodging in one of our three well-appointed lodges. You and your travel partner will be met at the Cordoba airport where you’ll both enjoy a VIP reception complete with drinks and baggage handlers after your long trip. You’ll be then escorted in our private van to the lodge. Your trip will include English speaking guides, all ground transportation to and from the hunting areas, bird boys, and gun cleaning services. From the moment you step off the plane in Argentina until your re-board for the U.S., our full service courtesy will be at your disposal. With its amazing hunting, beautiful landscapes and iconic culture, Argentina is a must for every adventurous traveler. Included in this package is Five Star accommodations in a private Estancia, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, laundry service, and in country ground transportation. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys and house staff, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).(http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/doves/gallery)
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Fly-Fishing for 2 2 anglers will join guide Ken Hardwick of Headwaters Outfitters for a half day of wade fishing for trout in the vicinity of Rosman, NC’s public waters. Whether you are an experienced fly-fisherman or a novice, grab your waders and jump on in! Fly fishing tackle will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Ken Hardwick and Headwaters Outfitters.
- Be very very quiet! Rabbit hunt for Eight get ready for a whole pack of fun! Eight hunters will join CCA SC State board member Kyle Godley for a day of chasing rabbits with an excellent pack of beagles trained just for this purpose. A field lunch is provided as well. This hunt can happen on your land or ours – have dogs, will travel! Hunters should bring guns, shells, license, and a healthy desire for a hunting experience unlike anything else. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable weekend between January 2 and March 15, 2019. Donated by Kyle Godley, John Boy, and John Scheper.
- Ballyhoo for Sail! At 23 inches tall, this brass over marble rendition of one of the ocean’s most popular billfish is sure to be a pleaser! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2017 and March 2018. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Wader Rack Nobody likes a wet wader! Keep’em dry this coming season with this custom CCA wader rack by Southern Wildlife Company. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Inshore Fishing Charleston Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Isle of Palms but also a day of light tackle fishing in the lowcountry. Capt. Mark Phelps makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Mark Phelps and CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65 quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.